New And Used Boerne Honda Shoppers Should Compare And Shop With Boerne Nissan
Comparing a Honda to other automobile manufacturers' reliability is like comparing paper to the resiliency of the edge of a steel knife. However, their ironclad dependability is not the only benefit of owning a Hyundai, which is why we here at Boerne Nissan are happy to feature them on our used auto lot. Want to learn what you can expect when purchasing a Honda at Boerne Nissan? Join us today as we explore the Honda brand and discover more about your local Boerne dealership.
More Information About Top Local Preowned Dealer - Boerne Nissan
Nissan of Boerne is your local home for new and used vehicles, where you can expect a new kind of car-buying experience. We service drivers seeking high-quality cars in San Antonio, TX, Boerne, TX, and the surrounding areas. Additionally, Boerne Nissan is happy to provide service even after you make a purchase, as our world-class service center that keeps your vehicle running for its entire lifetime.
What Makes Honda Vehicles Worth Purchasing
Safety and reliability are the hallmarks of the Honda brand. But how does Honda receive such a positive perception? The Honda brand is primarily an engine maker focusing on industrial excellence and productivity. When you drive a Honda, you can go confidently, knowing that your vehicle will likely surpass 150,000 miles on the odometer and continue to truck on. Yet, going side-by-side with reliability is the emphasis on safety, with many Honda vehicles achieving top safety pick awards and five-star reviews.
Top Picks For Honda Vehicles
• Premium Passport: To start this list, let's look at the most luxurious vehicle in the Honda lineup. The Passport hits all your typical beats for a midsized SUV, including 4-wheel drive, a powerful engine, and a comfortable ride. However, its heftier price tag can be off putting for buyers who may be more inclined toward something like the CR-V. But it’s important to remember the larger size and more premium options that you get with this higher price.
• Versatile Ridgeline: The Ridgeline is a bit smaller than most pickups but is the highest-rated compact truck available, filling in a niche that competitors like Ford and Chevrolet haven't managed to make attractive to parsimonious buyers.
• Honda CR-V (With Hybrid Option): The CR-V is the economical option for meeting luxury with a modest price tag. It is sporty and athletic and offers ample interior space, and the hybrid models can conquer the 40MPG hurdle with ease, something which many contemporaries fail to achieve.
• Critically Acclaimed Accord (With Hybrid Option): Larger and offering more robust performance than other sedans, the Accord is the dealer's choice for a happy medium between compact sedans and larger, sportier SUVs like the CRV.
• The Legendary Civic: Everyone has likely seen a Honda Civic on the roads, as it is one of the longest-lasting cars money can buy. You can still see Civics made in the 90s trucking away on the freeway; such is their incredible resiliency.
• Family-Focused Odyssey: With the recent rise of economical SUVs and a market focus on versatility, the minivan has suffered. However, the Odyssey continues to trudge forward, offering a low-price, family-friendly solution with solid interior space and Honda's signature reliability.
Consider Your Next Purchase At Boerne Nissan
When searching for a Honda vehicle in the Boerne or San Antonio area, consider checking out the fantastic cars available from Boerne Nissan, where you will get excellent service alongside fantastic car buying options. We are proud to provide all-encompassing service for every step of the process, giving you access to our expert financial department for auto loans and following up by having a world leader in maintenance from our vehicle service garage. For more information, come on down today or give us a call at (210) 233-6700 now!